Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Grand Rapids (Southeast) Amerisuites

footloose
By footloose,
in

Tonight I bid $37 for a 3* in Grand Rapids Southeast zone, rejected

Added 2.5* and raised bid to $39, accepted!

I had devised this strategy after much research and this time it paid off. The 3* Crowne Plaza often goes for $37, so I started there, and when that was rejected, I bid the $39 that often captures the Amerisuites. The Amerisuites, with their free breakfast buffet, is actually the better bargain for us, a large family group that includes several teen-aged boys with big appetites. The hotel also has a heated indoor pool and a fitness room. This gives me the chance to share a Priceline success with family members.

I love it when it all comes together!

I also learned how to cut and paste the SavingsBarn web address into my browser, thanks to my 16-year-old's tutorial. I'm so proud of myself!

Nice work... and congratulations on your win.

Sounds as if this hotel will work out well for you and your family. Lots of things for everyone to do... but then again one can always find time for a quick trip to Ann Arbor. :)

I also learned how to cut and paste the SavingsBarn web address into my browser, thanks to my 16-year-old's tutorial. I'm so proud of myself!

Thank you very much for your current and future support!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]