Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Renton-Kent) Holiday Inn Renton

Justin L
By Justin L,
in

I found i have "Bonus Cash" $10 off per day per room, So I put $40 and the system actually put $50 for me to get a better deal (ideally).

I was hoping to get the Holiday Inn at Kent, which offers complimentary breakfast.

Too sad... It end up with Holiday Inn at Renton, which could be taken at just $41 as I did last night, (ie. I could just used $31 to place the bid).

In other words, now we know for (Renton-Kent) region, you will get "Holiday Inn at Renton" if you are bidding a 3-star hotel for any amount you put between $41~$50.

Renton - Kent

One South Grady Way

Renton, Washington 98055

425-226-7700

Check-In Date:

Wed, Aug 5, 2009 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Fri, Aug 7, 2009 / 12:00 PM

Offer Price Summary:

Bonus Cash Per Room, Per Night: more information $10.00

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $40.00

Total Offer Price Per Room, Per Night with Bonus: $50.00

Total Charges to your Credit Card

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $40.00

Subtotal: $160.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $38.10

Total Charges*: $198.10

Just a question about that "Bonus Cash". How did you get it ? Did you as a precondition register yourself somewhere, or did Priceline the offer without any support of yourself ?

Perhaps a stupid question and I never noticed a comment though I did some Priceline deals in the meantime.

Hey... not a stupid question at all.

Priceline sometimes give us "Bonus Cash Rewards", but it's not for everyone and it's not something you "earned" from previous transactions. To my understanding, they kind of just give those bonus randomly to some accounts every now and then for promotion purpose.

I have 2 Priceline accounts and only one of them had this offer.

You can check if you have similar offer under "My Profile --> My Rewards" at the upper right corner after you log in.

Thanks a lot - it looks really stupid because I never looked into that, but now have learned :)

They want me to buye a vacation package: I got a $50 bonus offer for that but would never use it.

However I'd better watched it from time to time. Or is it like an account and would be credited automatically on next bid if the bid matches their conditions ? Then I don't need ...

Thanks again Justin L.

And you can still support this site with our links and your bonus money:

1) Click our link to go to PRICELINE

2) go to the MY PROFILE>>MY REWARDS section at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link from your profile

Sometimes PRICELINE will email you bonus money links too, but these will all be found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile, so please use the links there (so we get credit :) ) rather tha the links in any emails (where we get no credit :) )

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

And you can still support this site with our links and your bonus money:

1) Click our link to go to PRICELINE

2) go to the MY PROFILE>>MY REWARDS section at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link from your profile

Sometimes PRICELINE will email you bonus money links too, but these will all be found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile, so please use the links there (so we get credit :) ) rather tha the links in any emails (where we get no credit :) )

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hi Thereuare,

As it's always my intension to support this board I'll follow your suggestion. Thanks to your job and all other members I think we all saved a lot bucks so why not credit to this board ? For me it's always a MUST !

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]