Hotwire Hotel: Minneapolis West

calla
By calla,
in

Need one night in Minneapolis Aug. 21 for 2 adults. I am hoping to win the 3* Sheraton Minneapolis West. Hotwire has a 3* that shows these icons: smoke free, pool, fitness, business center and high speed internet. Rate is $56. This is not a perfect match with your list of 3* hotels. Your best guess please? This hotel also shows up on your Priceline list as the only 3* in that area. The AAA rate for this hotel is $71 which seems very reasonable. I'm thinking I should play it safe and book directly on-line with Sheraton. Is it worth gambling on Priceline or Hotwire?? I've narrowed it down to this hotel because they are pet-friendly and we will be traveling with our dog.

The HOTWIRE hotel above, at $56 will be about $63 (+ taxes) after including HOTWIRE's fee... compare that to the $71 (+ taxes) in booking direct. Since you need (vs. want) a pet friendly hotel i wouldn't take the chance for a net savings of $8 as the risk/reward just isn't worth it, imo.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Sheraton link if you decide to book direct)

Let us know what you ulitmately decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]