Priceline Hotel: 3* Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach-Pembroke) Crowne Plaza

islandgirl_23440
By islandgirl_23440,
in

Needed a room for two nights accessible to both downtown Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Did some research, saw where some people had won the Crowne Plaza in the $55-$65 range in the past. Looked it up on the map and it was just what I needed so decided to go for it. Bid 3* Va Beach - Pembroke @ $58 and BINGO it was mine. Very happy. Was able to call and request non-smoking room and had choice between 1 king or 2 double beds. Got the "standard room" nice but no fridge or microwave like we saw in some of the other rooms while they were being cleaned. Should have asked if one of those was available they might have done it. Employees were nice to deal with, I was told "your room is prepaid" at checkin but no mention of Priceline, and no "second class citizen" treatment. Everything was clean. Pool was small but nice with cute little attached courtyard for sunbathing. Hotel is located just off I-264 at Independence Blvd & Bonney Rd. I would recommend this hotel.

Price got cut off from the title of my post and I cant seem to fix it...rate was $58 per night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]