Hotwire Hotel: 3* Charleston (Ashley River) La Quinta

tkmetotx
By tkmetotx,
in

It's been guessed that this is the Holiday Inn Mills House with a 'missing' Boutique icon which it has previously been reported with... although this hasn't yet been confirmed by anyone with an actual purchase yet.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After learning we'd barely be at our hotel, (checking our son into The Citadel) we chose to go for shortest distance & price versus a higher star level. I selected a 3 star Ashley River area, with complimentary breakfast, pool, laundry, high speed internet access. (0.5 - 1.7 miles from your location) I was fairly certain it was The LaQuinta Inn Charleston-Riverview, and it was. :) Several area hotels give discounts for families of Citadel students, but this was still a much better price.

I used your HOTWIRE link. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to hear you were able to get a good value on something that worked well for your needs - and the free breakfast is a nice bonus.

What was the price of this listing before tax?

Using the site's HOTWIRE link is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay and good luck with check-in at the Citadel.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to hear you were able to get a good value on something that worked well for your needs - and the free breakfast is a nice bonus.

What was the price of this listing before tax?

Using the site's HOTWIRE link is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay and good luck with check-in at the Citadel.

The price was 67.00. A 3 star with the exact information was listed at 57.00 a few days ago, but I was awaiting information about our schedule of events to decide on the best location for our trip. But, it was still cheaper than the hotel's discounted price for Citadel students at 79.00.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]