Priceline Hotel: Resort Waikiki North Hilton Hawaiian Village

chpcruzr
By chpcruzr,
in

I WAY overpaid for this hotel in my opinon. This is the most I've ever paid for a priceline hotel (and I've stayed in a lot of very nice 4* hotels courtesy of priceline) and it wasn't even close to the majority of 3*s I've stayed in. VERY VALUABLE LESSON: Resort means almost nothing. As Priceline told me after booking this, it does NOT guarantee any particular star level so a resort could be a 2* hotel with "resort" ammenities. Other than the price this was a decent hotel, about like a nicer Days Inn or La Quinta, but on the beach. I did find out that this was still lower than even their preferred government and large corporate rates (hard for me to believe).

Hilton Hawaiian Village

Check-In Date: Saturday, October 19, 2002

Check-Out Date: Sunday, October 20, 2002

Waikiki North

2005 Kalia Road

Honolulu, Hawaii 96815

808-949-4321

Reservation Information:

Your Offer Price: $135.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $135.00

Taxes: $10.15

Processing Fee: $5.95

Total Charges: $151.10

I know :) . Just goes to show that paying more does not get you more. I figured if I bid high I'd end up in a really nice resort hotel. This was prior to our cruise and a very special vacation (1st trip after having our 1st child, and the first time we left him for any length of time) and I wanted to try to get a really nice place. Next time I'll probably use HotWire for doing that sort of thing because you can better control what you get. Live and learn!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]