Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Trenton-Princeton (Trenton-Princeton West) Hyatt Regency

jack_wu
By jack_wu,
in

I see Priceline, after 10 years, re-organized the Princeton-Trenton market, to West and East? When will you update your Hotel List for New Jersey to include the hotels located in the new bidding zones? I travel there often and would strongly prefer not to bid into what was once a sub-market near Princeton (within 10 mins of town) and wind up in Trenton !!! Thanks for updating. The Hyatt and Hyatt Place look to be thrown in with the Trenton sub-market. What about the Chauncey Conf. Center which is actually the closest of any Priceline hotel, to Princeton. Is that thrown in with Trenton properties as well? What a bummer all that will be, and a reason to avoid Princeton West altogether. Thanks very much.

LPines,

If you look at the Priceline Hotel List under the old "Langhorne - Trenton - Levittown" and "Princeton - Monmouth Junction" you will see what i believe to be the correct zones in paranthesis next to each property :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree with the zone confusion. I just booked for Trenton-Princeton West for 3.5 stars for $50 a night assuming that I would get the Hyatt Regency in Princeton and got the Marriott Trenton!!! Yikes!! I was able to cancel with Priceline but was charged a $59.17 cancellation fee. Be careful when bidding for Princeton.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]