Boutique hotel

Fitness center

Restaurant

Business center

High-speed internet access

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Spa services

This is my first time using this discussion board; I hope I am doing this right... I'm looking for help in determining which hotel this might be... the "boutique" reference scares me in that I'm assuming it may be very small?

Welcome to the site. :)

Please keep all questions regarding this trip within this thread.

The 4* Mag Mile (the second hotel in question) could be a few different hotels - The Hard Rock, Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton are all possibilities with this set of amenities and without any other information on the detail page (such as the tripadvisor rating), there's no way to know for sure which hotel this could be out of that group.

The 3.5* NMA-WT-GC, on the other hand, would likely be the Indigo, which - while not centrally located (is it on the very North end of the general downtown area - is in a very nice area and is quite a nice hotel (one of my favorite "under 4*" hotels in the city.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links, and let us know if you have further questions.

The 4* Museum Campus/McCormick Place (the third hotel in question) could be either the Hilton Chicago or Hyatt McCormick. I'd consider the other two instead, as while this is likely the Hilton, if it somehow turned out to be the Hyatt, that's in the middle of nowhere. While the Hilton is a decent walk from the Museums, there's really not much around it. I just think either of the other two would be a better choice.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Welcome to the site. :)

Please keep all questions regarding this trip within this thread.

The 4* Mag Mile could be a few different hotels - The Hard Rock, Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton are all possibilities with this set of amenities and without any other information on the detail page (such as the tripadvisor rating), there's no way to know for sure which hotel this could be out of that group.

The 3.5* NMA-WT-GC, on the other hand, would likely be the Indigo, which - while not centrally located (is it on the very North end of the general downtown area - is in a very nice area and is quite a nice hotel (one of my favorite "under 4*" hotels in the city.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links, and let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks for this feedback... I've never used Hotwire before, so one overall question i forgot to ask is, am I guaranteed a King room, or do I run the risk that I may get a room with 2 double or queen beds when using Hotwire?

In Chicago, the majority of hotels have less rooms w/2 beds than rooms with 1 bed and some of them charge more for rooms with 2 beds as a result. Unless it's a REALLY busy date (and based on the prices, these dates do not appear busy at all) and they only happen to have a room with 2 beds left, the hotel will more than likely be very happy to give you a room with 1 bed.

As for the 1 bed, that may vary depending on what the hotel has. May be a King or Queen, no way to know for sure on that. However, getting 2 beds is unlikely.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]