Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland South) Hyatt Regency

barb39
By barb39,
in

This property has not yet been identified, HOWEVER...

If you change your search to 4adults/0chidlren a 'different' 3.5* appears in this zone for the same price as above with:

Restaurant, Pool, Smoke free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry and a tripadisor rating of 3.5 out of 5.0

with 60+ reviews

This property hasn't been identified either, but the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim seems to be a very good fit and that would be my best guess for the above. Given the similarity of amenities, and the same price point, i'm speculating that this may even be the same hotel that you're seeing on the 2adults/2children search, but can't be certain, so if you do want to try to target this property it would be a bit safer purchasing with the 'full' amenties on a 4adults search with also displays the Tripadvisor info.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the the hotel you purchased was the Hyatt Regency at 11999 Harbor Boulevard, as that property is located in the Disneyland SOUTH zone... but you've indicated you purchased a hotel in tehe NORTH zone?

Was the property you purchased indeed in the North zone and a different Hyatt... or did you purchase a property in the South zone? Since there were two different amenity combinations discussed above (depending upon occupancy) can you please also add the amenities shown before your purchase, which you can still view by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are right, I meant to say I booked the 3 1/2* hotel for Anaheim-South for $86.00 for the date 8/10/09-8/11/09 for 2 adults and 2 children.

I got The Hyatt Regency at 11999 Harbor Blvd.

Amenities listed included: fitness center, pool, high speed internet, restaurants, tennis nearby.

I did book through the HOTWIRE link :) I forgot to mention that previously as well.

Thanks for all the help.

Thanks for the follow-up and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Can you confirm that the above are the complete set of amenities that HOTWIRE assocaites with this property when looking in the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page? A current search for your dates, 2adults/2children, shows a 3.5* property in this zone for the same $86 with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis

and this is the amenity combination that has previously been associated with this property.

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]