Priceline Hotel: 2* Flagstaff - Sedona (Flagstaff) Inn Suites

ShibuyaJon
By ShibuyaJon,
in

This is a bummer. I was low-balling for the Fairfield or a real 2 star hotel. I know this "hotel" and while on paper it may be a priceline 2* it is a Motel and should be rated 1*. Trip advisor reviews more or less confirm my thoughts on this place. At least I am only out $35. Flagstaff is no longer a safe 2* priceline option in my opinion.

Inn Suites Flagstaff

1008 East Route 66

Flagstaff, Arizona 86001

Your Offer Price: $25.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $25.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $9.81

Total Charges: $34.81

Sorry to hear your disappointment... thanks for the warning for the rest of us.

Fortunately it's only for one nite. With the money saved with your $25 rate, arrive late, buy yourself a nice dinner, return to the hotel to sleep, and depart early in the am.

Try to make the best of it.

Thanks again for informing the rest of the board of this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hope you don't mind me adding to this post but I'm hoping to get some knowledge from someone who knows Flagstaff better than I do. I am looking for a one night stay in Flagstaff next April.

I was going to use Priceline and have started looking at the properties likely to come up. If I bid 3*, it seems like the Radisson Woodlands or Embassy Suites are the likely options, both which look good.

One of the motels or suite hotels near the centre would be okay as well but so you think bidding 2.5* or lower is a bit risky given some of the worse properties that may show up? We are not after anything particularly fancy - just a clean place in a decent location. We will have a car?

Please start a new thread with your actual dates of travel... it's hard to provide any type of strategy for 'the end of April'.

As you can see from this user's disappointment, there can be risk in bidding the lower star quality hotels, but we all have different budgets and expectations.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]