Priceline Hotel: What happen with Niagara Fall north

puchopc
By puchopc,
in

What city are you entering into the search box as i don't even see a Niagara Falls North zone in the list of available zones (when starting with "Niagara Falls Canada")

What are the date(s) of your stay that you're selecting?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was using Niagara fall, On... the area im refering suppose to be at the north of the falls.

I'm desperately looking for 8/1 to 8/2.

i tried all areas 4* and 3.5* (except the north one because it was blocked) from $66 and expanding the areas going down to $65. I also try the 3* for $70.

Now i have to wait for tomorrow (24hrs or go below 2.5*)

Any advise?

I see what you were refering to now...

PRICELINE doesn't currently have any contacts with hotels in that zone, so it's "un-bid-able".

Do you know what is happening in Niagara Falls during this stay? I'm not sure what's happening, but rates are VERY high and i'm guessing you're not very close with your current bidding limit in this area.

What is the best rate you're ablel to find thru conventional booking channels? What is your maximum bid?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

looking4it,

Not sure what happed with this stay for the OP as their stay was last night and they haven't followed-up this thread :). If you'd like us to have a look at your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]