Priceline Hotel: 2* Los Angeles (Redondo) Quality Inn Hermosa Beach

nightmusic
By nightmusic,
in

Hello,

Thanks for the earlier help.

I am stuck now, leaving next week for LA, and need a hotel from 11/15-11/19.

Looks like I am going to have to bid on another hotel in the LA area besides Residence Inn (no availablity on PL at this hotel for my dates).

I am considering LAX area (am thinking I can get the Westin/LAX) but would love to stay in Santa Monica but do not want a 3* like the Marriot. Can I please get some feedback for Santa Monica hotels (a nice one, hopefully) - I will have a rental car and would love free parking if at all possible... And I'm thinking as much as I would love a full kitchen like Res Inn, there is no hope at another hotel.

Any guidance or bidding suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PS: thereuare - will definitely be using the link!

Well, I tried PL bids of 50.00, then 55.00, 57 then 60.00 w/no luck for a 4* at LAX. Thought for sure I would get the Westin, but nothing.

Can anyone help me w/any bid suggestions.

Do not mind a 3* but do not want to end up at holiday inn... Santa Monica would be great, but no holiday inn...

Thanks in advance.

Dates needed: 11/15-11/19

Hello - I did post to this topic and cannot find the post so here it is again.

Cannot bid on PL as I am out of bids now (I did rebid and rebid adding areas w/no 4* hotels, with none left at the moment), but did go up to 65.00, w/no luck for a 4* at LAX on PL. So to be sure

for me to get the Sheraton Gateway - what do I do? If it's on hotwire, per last posts re: this topic I am assuming that the 77.00/night is the Sheraton Gateway, yes?

Thanks very much, guess it's time for me to purchase since I am leaving for LA next week... Sure am surprised not to have gotten the Westin at 65.00 per some recent posts here, guess one never knows...

Would it be risky to wait fothe 72 hours or since time is a bit short, should I purchase on hotwire now?

PS: One more question: if anyone knows of a suite hotel w/full kitchen in santa monica, marina del ray or manhattan beach, can you please suggest anything for a hotwire purchase? Sure would be lovely to have these amenties along with free parking if anyone knows of anything... dates 11/15-11/19 - something compartable to residence inn...?

Thanks very much, this forum is so helpful!

The Sheraton Gateway was what i suspect is being offered thru Hotwire. Full details on the amenities can be found in the second post of HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST.

I think it's backwards to try and find a suite hotel in the area and then try to find it on Hotwire... better to see if a suite hotel is offered on Hotwire and then try to identify it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, thereuare...

OK another question, the Westin LAX and Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles are both available (hotwire) for my dates 11/15-11/19 - but am not seeing what looks like the Westin LAX when I actually pull up hotels for LAX. Am I missing something?

Any suggestions for figuring out the Westin on hotwire, or is it just a chance and I will get one of them?

Thanks much:)

For a variety of reasons Hotwire may not show you the Westin when looking under the hotel product. The most common reason would be that the Westin is not the least expensive hotel at that star level in the region. Oversimplifying things somewhat, thru the hotel product Hotwire will only show you the least expensive hotel at each star level.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

Well, am ready to place a bid for a hotel since I am leaving this week for LA...have a question: am now wanting to see if I can get a 3* in Santa Monica (11/15-11/19). Can someone please suggest where to start my bid on PL, and any other suggestions? Am hoping not to end up a holiday inn, we shall see...

Thanks much, if this doesn't work, am going for the springhill suites/torrance on PL...

Actually bid 65.00, w/no luck for a 3*/Santa Monica for 11/15-11/19 (and also had no luck at 65.00 for a 4*/LAX/Westin either w/PL.

Bid on a 2* in Manhattan Beach/Redondo Beach are (PL) - here are the results w/a winning bid:

Congratulations, you got your price of $43 for a 2-star hotel room.

Quality Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach

Your Offer Price: $43.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $172.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $33.36

Total Charges: $205.36

-Actually looks and sounds (reviews trip advisor) like a great find for the money!

Thanks so much for all the help w/this one, time was getting close so am thrilled to have a place to stay near the beach:) Will post a review when I return...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]