CO Denver Omni Interlocken Broomfield

Travlin1
By Travlin1,
in

Gorgeous 4* hotel in a new, high-end area called Broomfield, about 20 minutes from Boulder and about 30-40 minutes from downtown Denver. Located at the top of a hill by itself, but within a couple of blocks of a huge shopping mall (Nordstrom's, Dillard's, movie theatres, Dick's Sporting Goods, etc.), a delightful McDonald's (ever seen a McDonald's that has a fireplace and plays classical music?), other restaurants, and the main highway into Boulder.

Free and ample on-site parking. Attractive outdoor pool and hot tub area, with outdoor bar.

Concierge had typed directions available for all attractions.

Front desk clerk referred once to our "prepaid" bill but immediately seemed embarrassed by having done so. Hotel, which was full at the beginning of the stay, could not accommodate my request for 2 double beds (only a king) but did provide a free rollaway bed. Lovely rooms, but beds were actually not as comfortable as I expected. Chair and ottoman in room were very comfortable.

The hotel has a complimentary fitness center. It also has an in-hotel spa which offers massages and other services. Free WiFi only in lobby. Free newspaper (it was either the local paper or USA Today) at the front desk. Lobby has a small bar that sells breakfast foods and Starbucks coffee. Not a Starbucks store, though, so my Starbucks card wasn't accepted. Hotel looks far newer than its 10 years, and was a great bargain at my $76 Priceline (July 2009) rate.

I would definitely recommend this lovely hotel if you don't mind the drive into Boulder. There are two other high-end hotels in the immediate vicinity, both of which are also 4* Priceline hotels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]