Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC (MTC) Le Parker Meridien

ceb
By ceb,
in

Amenities: Restaurants, Fitness Center, High-speed Internet Access, Business Center, Spa. Pool isn't shown as an amenity, but there is a great rooftop pool. There were two of us plus an eight-year old, so we paid another $35 and were upgraded to a junior suite. The restaurant serves a fabulous breakfast (pricey, but worth it), and there is a "hidden" burger joint off the lobby. This was my first experience with Hotwire (on the Sunday night of Labor Day weekend 2003) and I've been hooked ever since.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We're glad you became hooked :)

You seem to have a lot of stays in the NYC area. If you're here frequently you may want to also try the Jersey Hyatt (often available on Priceline for less than Hotwire)... arguably one of the best deals/values in the tri-state area.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your previous wins... we are grateful for you doing so and i'm sure the information will help many future users.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]