Hotwire Hotel: Help id 3* Country Club Plaza Kansas City

ageict
By ageict,
in

Tks Yellowdog, that was actually my guess as well after I cross referenced the TripAdvisor ratings.

The price jumped up to $68 now, so with fees & taxes over $80. We are going to KC that night for a concert and I think we are going to try and stay within walking distance of the Sprint Center, so probably going to book direct with hotel on this stay (which I haven't done in a long time!!).

Thanks for your assistance, this is a great site.

...I think we are going to try and stay within walking distance of the Sprint Center

You should enter "Sprint Center" into the search box at MAPS and HOTELS.com and you'll see the location of the Spring Center surrounded by the local hotels so you can get a feel for what is close and walkable. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You should enter "Sprint Center" into the search box at MAPS and HOTELS.com and you'll see the location of the Spring Center surrounded by the local hotels so you can get a feel for what is close and walkable. :)

That's a good link, thanks! On this one, we ended up booking the Holiday Inn Aladdin with an $89 rate through the KC visitors bureau, which was $20 less than I could get through the other promo codes suggested. I did try to use the KC visitors code with your Holiday Inn lin, but it would not work--sorry, want to support the site where I can.

Appreciate all of the help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]