Hotwire Hotel: Pleas ID this hotel - Myrtle Beach North

schun22
By schun22,
in

How do we choose the type of room we want in hotwire? like ocean front, king bed...?

Thanks.

Star rating: silkHotelStarRating:3.5-star

Check-in date: silkCheckInDate:Sat, Sep 5

Check-out date: silkCheckOutnDate:Mon, Sep 7

This hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I have two I'd like to ID as well:

Ratings guide Check-in:silkCheckInDate:Wed, Aug 5, 2009 Check-out:silkCheckOutnDate:Sat, Aug 8, 2009 Amenities: See all amenities Our 3-star hotels include:Holiday Inn, Radisson, DoubleTree,

and other respected hotel brands.

View more details Lowest Price

Guaranteed per room,

per nightsilkPricePerRoomPerson:$99.00

AND

Location:Surfside Beach - Murrells Inlet - Pawley's Island Star rating:

Ratings guide Check-in:silkCheckInDate:Wed, Aug 5, 2009 Check-out:silkCheckOutnDate:Sat, Aug 8, 2009 Amenities: See all amenities Our 3-star hotels include:Holiday Inn, Radisson, DoubleTree,

and other respected hotel brands.

View more details Lowest Price

Guaranteed Best value per room,

per nightsilkPricePerRoomPerson:$83

schun22

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't belive this is the Kingston Plantation Condos.

This hotel has never been ID'd before. I can't get a clean match for this property. But if i should guess would it be Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort. But i'm not 100% sure about this.

How do we choose the type of room we want in hotwire? like ocean front, king bed...?
HOTWIRE just book you a standard room. This is up to the hotel, you can't choose a specific room in advance.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

Hi Yellowdog,

Thanks for your reply.

The reason my guess was Kingston Plantation Condos is because I found it on the Hotwire List in this forum:

3.5* Kingston Plantation Condos

Amenities: Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Condo

But seems like there are a lot of hotels under Kingston Plantation Condos, I am confused.

The property above doesn't match previous reports for the Kingston Planation Condos, not is the Tripavisor information provided by HOTWIRE consistent with this property, so too doubt that is the property you're being offered.

The Hilton as previous reported to the above with this amenity combination but at the 4* level. The last report is 4 or 5 years ago so it could have certainly been downgraded in this time, but no evidence of such at this time so can't be certain, and i'm not 100% convinced of this just yet due to some inconsisencies in the TA info provided by HOTWIRE vs. the current info for this property. The Hilton is still definately a possibility, but there are a few things which make me doubtful.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]