Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD South) InterContinental

Maccurt
By Maccurt,
in

Chicago seems very tight that weekend. I really want the Marriot Rennasiance which I have got for $75.00 before or the westin

4-star hotel in Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville

Non-Smoking

Fitnesse

Swimming

Dining

Business Center

Internet

Trip Adviser 3.5 out of 5 360+reviews

$219

I

Welcome to the site.

The Renaissance has never been reported to the board as a HOTWIRE win and only very rarely has it been reported as a PRICELINE win. Additionally, keep in mind that quite a few hotels are showing sold out for these dates.

These dates are difficult due to the Lollapalooza festival going on in Grant Park. The above would be a likely match for the Sheraton.

The Hilton Chicago is showing for $224.10 non-refundable via Orbitz.com, and the coupon code SUMMERVIN should take 15% off (although that coupon may require using Visa to purchase.)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE, Orbitz.com or PRICELINE links.

4.5-star hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD South

Shuttle

Fitnesse

Golf

Dining

Internet

Business Center

I got the Intercontinental Chicago Ohare on Hotwire for $84.00, I really wanted the Loop, but the prices were crazy. I am flying in to midway.. If it was just me (girlfriend is squeamish about Chicaho at night, yeah I know crazy, but the queen get what she wants) I would catch the Orange line and Blue line to Ohare, then catch the Shuttle for free.. A taxi from Midway to Ohare is $65.00, or there is a shuttle for about $15..

Also this hotel is completely smoke free (I called), this is not noted on the Hotwire website, they told me I would probably get a King Bed

Shuttle is 24 hours and free..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]