Priceline Hotel: 4* Cincinnati (Downtown-Riverfront)

much2fast4u
By much2fast4u,
in

Must be something going on in Cincinnati this weekend where they've jacked their rates up since I'm over $70/night for a 4-star downtown Cincy with no luck yet...and yes I'm using this boards links to open the PRICELINE site. 14 referrals at least today just from me...

I believe the Macy's Jazz Festival is this weekend.

I believe the Macy's Jazz Festival is this weekend.

Yes I finally figured that out as one of the travel sites had a hotel listed under special event rate and noted the jazz festival. And with regards to the date, as I said is this weekend, I've tried Friday, Saturday, both to no avail.....so 07/31/09 and/or 08/01/09.

Must be something going on in Cincinnati this weekend where they've jacked their rates up since I'm over $70/night for a 4-star downtown Cincy with no luck yet...and yes I'm using this boards links to open the PRICELINE site. 14 referrals at least today just from me...

Oh and for the record I've tried more regions than just downtown and more ratings than 4 star at this point as well but no combo is giving me luck at this point. I'm going to try again this morning for all regions.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]