Priceline Hotel: 3* Mobile (West-Tillmans Corner) Courtyard

Travelnow
By Travelnow,
in

Bid $45 and $50 yesterday with no success. I did get a counter offer of $13 on my first bid of $45. Today I hit on my first bid of $52. The lowest rate I found for this property was $99. This is a new property for your list.

Used your PRICELINE link to start my bidding. Thanks for the great service your board provides.

Courtyard by Marriott

1000 W I-65 Service Road South

Mobile, AL36609

251-344-5200

Offer $52.00

Tax $14.90

Total $66.90

Reviews for this property are a little mixed but it is the property I expected. Mobile is not the greatest for Priceline. I visit frequently and bid each time for a 3* or 4*. In the last 4 years this is the first time I have gotten a 3* in this zone. I have bid several times for a 4* in the Downtown area and have never gotten one. When I get to 65% of the average price for a 3* or 4* I stop bidding and just look for a good prepay.

This is my first PRICELINE success in Mobile since I received the La Quinta (a 2*) in this zone a few years back. That was not an experience I would like to repeat.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]