Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orange Cty (Disney North) Holiday Inn Express

Ohtootsie
By Ohtootsie,
in

I normally bid on Priceline for the Disneyland area and have never been disappointed. I couldn't get a room for these two nights on Priceline in my price range, so I turned to Hotwire. I decided to go for a 2.5* since it was at a price I wanted, and the only one I could find reported was the Hojo's, which is across the street from the Mouse House. I ended up with the Holiday Inn Express in Placentia, which is 6 miles from Disneyland and does not offer a shuttle to the park. I am not particularly happy about it, but since Placentia falls into the map of Hotwire's Disneyland area, I took a risk and lost.

The amenities listed for this hotel are a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness. It was listed at $40.00 a night in the Disneyland North area. I will avoid that area from now on.

On a better note, I bid on Priceline for a night in Anaheim Nov 27th, and got the Hyatt Orange County for $40.00. I've stayed there before without any problems, and am looking forward to checking out the new renovations that are complete.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for the report.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, but with the amenities not matching those previously reported for the HoJo, it was a high probability that this was not that property. If you decide to try Hotwire again in the future feel free to ask for help or ask the board for a confirmation of what you believe the property to be... we're here to help.

Please post your Priceline win in the ORANGE COUNTY PRICELINE section of the board so that the information will help users who are looking there.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]