Is there anyway to get a refund?

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I know this is a longshot, and its my own fault for not taking the insurance.

Long story short, I broke my big toe on Friday. I had a flight out tonight( NW using airmiles) and various priceline rooms booked in LA and Long Beach. Is there anyway to get a refund?

Any tricks to know? Anyone been sucessfull with this? Would it help for me to call the hotels( 4 nights are at Hilton where I am a gold member)?

Please advice.

Thanks

I was able to get my airmiles put back into my account for a 50 dollar fee. I'll be out almost 300 in hotel fees and my friend who was supposed to meet me there is out 2 nights that he paid for and his flight.

Happy Travelling, Randi

I think the only chance you have is to call a manager at the hotel and tell them your story.I don't think you will get a refund and if it were me I would not ask for one but see if you can get other dates when your foot heals.

Well, 1 down. 6 more to go.

I was successful at the Courtyard by marriott. They changed my reservation to a random date in March. When I know my plans for sure, I can call them back to firm up.

Now, Im keeping my fingers crossed for Hilton and Hyatt.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]