Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (Chelsea) Wyndham Garden Chelsea (24th St)

maremoja
By maremoja,
in

This is an expensive time of year so i'd at least book a back-up hotel which you can cancel in order to protect yourself from prices rising while you continue to try PRICELINE (and HOTWIRE).

Keep us updated and let know how we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's a 4* in the Hoboken-Jersey City area for these dates on HOTWIRE w/fitness, pool, restaurant, business, internet for $126. That would be a match for either the Westin Jersey City or Hyatt on the Hudson, although given the tripadvisor rating on the detail page, I'm guessing this is likely the Westin. You could probably book a 4* in this area for less using PRICELINE, but I thought I'd note this as an option.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

I would like to stay as close as possible because I am attending two concerts in the evening - Don't want to take a long train ride at night, especially since I am a female and am planning this as a solo trip. I think Jersey might work for me. I will try a few more days of bidding to see what happens before finalizing my decision!

Thanks for all the help!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad you're happy with the results and that the information on the board was helpful with your purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]