Priceline Hotel: 3* Williamsport Holiday Inn

Irish80122
By Irish80122,
in

I was bidding on a Friday and Saturday night about 5 days before as we are heading to Williamsport for a funeral. I tried bids of $45 and $52 but those were rejected. My third bid of $56 was accepted for one room. The in-laws then decided they would like a room so I tried the $56 bid again and was successful.

For comparison, HOTWIRE would have been $75 (I think it would have been this hotel).

Thank you for this board, it is a great resource. However, it is a shame that the mod seems to be a Michigan fan. All I can say to that is GO IRISH :).

lets see what happens on Sept. 12th in Ann Arbor...... :)

I wanted to post that my bill was broken down as $45 for Friday night and $65 for Saturday night, so they may have higher requirements for weekend nights.

We will see what happens on Sept. 12th. It is hard having a frosh quarterback starting. Remember when Chad Henne was a freshman in Notre Dame stadium? I believe Michigan was number 3 at the time...

lets see what happens on Sept. 12th in Ann Arbor...... :)
We will see what happens on Sept. 12th. It is hard having a frosh quarterback starting. Remember when Chad Henne was a freshman in Notre Dame stadium? I believe Michigan was number 3 at the time...

Word on the street is that we're going to have another tough year :) , but this is college football, and things usually look quite different at the end of the season than how they were predicted to be at the beginning of the season. This wolverine fan is 'hopeful'.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]