Help Locating a 2-month car rental in Orange County CA

Rennata62
By Rennata62,
in

We will be visiting Aliso Viejo, CA from 11/12/09-01/12/10. How do I find reduced rates for a car rental for this 2-month period? Are there any restrictions/concerns renting for a 2-month period? Are there better discounts going through Priceline or Hotwire vs using car rental coupons recently posted on this site? Would we be more likely to get a reduced rate if we wait until November or late October to make the reservation or should we make the reservation now? Rennata62

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Do you need one continuous rental or will you be local to the origial pickup location that you would be able to return the car at one point and start a 'new' rental contract?

PRICELINE has a 30 day maximum per rental period... 60 days with HOTWIRE

Also, if you intend to use insurace thru your credit car company, make sure you konw the terms... often the secondary converage they supply is only good for rentals under 30 days.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have 2 options. We could rent for the 2-month period at the airport or locally or we could rent locally for 2 separate periods if that makes more sense and saves us money. Do you have a feel for whether the 2-month rental would be cheaper than 2 individual back-to-back rentals? Thank you.

I don't have a sense for which would be cheaper, but it seems that one rental would be easier than two since it won't require a "switch" day (although note my comments about regarding credit card perks and rentals over 30 days)... so i'd play the two rentals against each other, bidding for 60 days, if rejected try bidding for each 30 day period.

With multiple data combinations, and two airport options, you have a LOT of bidding opportunities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]