Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Identifying 2* Cherry Hill

JerYnkFan
By JerYnkFan,
in

That's what I was thinking...just afraid of getting America's Best Value Inn

I think the Best Value Inn is rated at 1* over at Expedia.....by the way, you can book the Days Inn through Expedia for around $72, your "all in" price with taxes and fees should be less as well.

Did you think of using PRICELINE? The Holiday Inn, which is just up the road from the Days Inn, is often won through PRICELINE for less than $50.

There's often less margin in lower priced hotels and therefore less room to discount vs. their higher priced counterparts. I've often said that at the lower star ratings there may be some hotels you're conformtable with, but others that you're not, and with PRICELINE / HOTWIRE you don't get to choose which type you will get. If there's a property in the area you 'fear' getting, i'd just go with the non-opaque rate, especially if the prices are similar as they appear to be in this instance.

Please use our Expedia link if you go the non-opaque route. (or PRICELINE or HOTWIRE if you continue to pursue those avenues)

Let us know what you ultimately decide.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]