Hotwire Hotel: 3* Condo in Waikiki Beach Area

pdewitt
By pdewitt,
in

Hi,

New to better bedding, I clicked on the HOTWIRE link above and found the following amenities for Aug. 28 - Sept. 2 for $171/night in the Waikiki Beach Area.

3 Star Condo in Waikiki Beach Area - below are all the amenities listed (included with continue botton on hotwire)

Suite

A guestroom designed for an extended stay and/or that more spacious than the average hotel room. Suites typically offer residential-style furnishings, as well as separate living and sleeping areas; some also offer kitchenettes.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Studio

Condominium offers a combined living and sleeping area, plus a kitchenette or complete kitchen.

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Condominium offers, at a minimum, a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Air Conditioning

Condominium is equipped with air conditioning.

In-Room Laundry

Condominium is equipped with a washer and dryer within the unit.

Front Desk

Front-desk services are available during business hours.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Condo

Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette.

I am trying to figure out which hotel this is. Can anyone help? I put in 4 adults in the search screen.

Suite

Beachfront

Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

Front Desk

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Condo

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For future posts, please list only the amenities (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier the quote box above is for us to read that what you had previously posted :)

The property above is a match for the Castle Waikiki Shore so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]