Hotwire Hotel: Virginia Beach Seaside

flymira
By flymira,
in

I am a complete newbie with Hotwire and Priceline as well as Betterbidding. I went on Hotwire and got a 3 star hotel for $66/night,

USD with Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access for Aug 15-19.

I have never travelled to Virginia before but since I am travelling with kids I was wondering if this would be a decent hotel to stay. Also am really interested in having a kitchenette as one of the amenities. Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks! :)

4 people (2 adults and 2 kids).

Would really prefer a kitchenette and willing to compromise on the seaside location for a spot about 5 to 10 minutes drive from the beach area.

Also would like to know which hotel you think would be the $66/ night deal.

Is the HOTWIRE hotel above in the Viriginia Beach zone or the Seaside zone? I'm not seeing the above when searching hot.wrie for your dates for 2adults/2children.

Are there any zones for which any location within the zone is close enough to the beach for your needs?

You may also want to try Maps and Hotels.com where you can enter any address and see hotels within a given radius of that location.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The HOTWIRE site claims that this hotel for $66/night is in Virginia Beach area it does not state the zone. Looking at Hotwire I am assuming the zone for this hotel is zone A . I guess the zones that would be perfect for the family would be in the area of 5-10 mins travelling time to the Beach itself like the zone A-Virginia Beach, or zone B-Norfolk downtown? Is the hotel with the amenities mentioned a decent hotel? Thanks for all your help....

The property above is a matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Executive Center so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Looking at Hotwire today, there is a 3.5 star hotel at Norfolk Downtown for $71/ night which i am considering for my stay. Would you be able to guess what hotel it would be?

Please list the amenities showing with the listing you are seeing..

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

For the period of August 15- August 19 for 2 adults and 2 children at $71/night:

Amenities listed are:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

This is a 3.5 star in Norfolk Downtown...thanks for your help...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]