Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* State College Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg

TZMOM
By TZMOM,
in

There could be others, but the Hampton Inn has previously been reported with only these two amenity icons showing so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just gave it a shot and got the Holiday Inn Express State College for $71/night - with taxes for the 2 nights it came to $159.05. Not bad!!

Thanks again for the help

Oh - I went through your link on your reply to my initial question.

Jane :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again for the help! The hotel and surroundings were fab!! My Mom is originally from VA and LOVED the buildings and decoration of "The Square." There are restaurants in the "parking lots" of all the hotels (Olive Garden + Outback.) Check in was painless, our room was large w/king bed + pull out sofa, desk (free internet), TV (HBO), two sinks (one outside bathroom), shower - no tub w/fantastic shower head and water pressure. Plenty of towels/soaps/shampoo, etc. If you forget anything (which I always seem to do), you can request toothbrush/paste, razor, etc. from the front desk.

The free breakfast was a great way to start our day and eaten in a beautifully decorated room (eggs, bacon or sausage, toast/bagels/biscuits, yogurt, cereals, muffins, juices, coffee/tea.) Computer set up downstairs, exercise place also.

We toured Penn State one day (VERY easy to get to) and drove back & forth to Woodward to see my son - not a bad drive either and enjoyed all the open SPACE - so different from where we are. Makes me want to go back to PSU all over again!!

Jane

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]