Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying hotel in Downtown Victoria

thefreematrix
By thefreematrix,
in

This property has not yet been identified.

The Dalton has previously been reported to the board but with a different set of amenities than reported above, so while it's possible the amenities have changed, the orignal set didn't include a Laundry icon. so i would say it's "doubtful" that this is the Dalton. Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these two amenities, it would be difficult to take much of an educated guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Victoria Hotel, Looking for August 4-6 or August 5-7 (2 nights)

I'm looking for some strategy for a hotel in Victoria, 4*. It should be able to accommodate 2 kids and 2 adults. If it's a room with 2 Queen beds, the adults can share a bed and the kids can share the other. Max bid is around $100.

Another possible option, is to do 2 rooms...with a max bid of $65 per night...

As always, I begin my priceline bidding following the link from this site.

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the descretion of the hotel, and while you may be able to submit a request for a room with two beds, there is assurance that the hotel will be able, or willing, to honor such a request... if you need to accomodate quad occupancy you need to either user HOTWIRE (searching for quad occupancy) or bid on PRICELINE for two rooms.

However, i'm doubtful that $65 will be enough for a 4* hotel this time of year and if you search HOTWIRE for quad occupancy... does anything appear within your budget?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]