Hotwire Hotel: PLEASE help id - 3-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

teresastrinkets
By teresastrinkets,
in

Do not copy/paste to your thread... post only the icon names and not the full descriptions that go along with it as it will make your post easier for us to read.

I have edit your post. Please doublecheck so all amenties are there.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please keep all posts in this thread since posts are for the same dates.

Some tips please...

I will be taking my grandchildren to Disney in Oct. I have already booked other nights at a Disney resort timeshare from the Sunday-Friday (Oct. 25-30) I still need to book somewhere for Oct. 23 check out the 25. I will need 2 rooms for a total of 4 adults and 4 children. We will need bus service for Disney transpotation as we don't plan on renting a car. I want to be as close to the parks as we can. So what zone do I search in? AND are there any hotels on HOTWIRE that have extra magic hours? I would like a 3.5 * hotel. PLEASE advise.

Keep in mind that PRICELINE and HOTWIRE are for users who are flexible in their plans and the hotel they will receive... if you need certain amenities such as shuttle to disney, extended park hours, etc. then the opaque providers may not be the best solution for this stay.

You can sometimes figure out the hotel being offered on HOTWIRE by the amenities shown before your purchase, and from there you can figure out if the property has shuttle service (possible), extended hours (not very likely), etc.

Start by searching for 2rooms/4adults/4children and see if there are any hotels within your budget and desired star level and let us know the amenities HOTWIRE associates with them.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

PLEASE help id 4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney, PLEASE help id 4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

Ok getting down to actually making a reservation! 4 adults and 4 children 2 rooms HOTWIRE

Oct. 23- check out 25

$80.00 per night

Resort, Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center, Golf Nearby, and Tennis Nearby

AND YES I promise I will use your link - THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE INFO AND HELP ! !

Tripadvisor 4.5 out of 5 Based on 340+ customer reviews (Last reviewed July 2009)

I'm also currently seeing something other than the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Ok yes now today I am getting different too!

Try this one..

Oct. 23 check out 25 2 rooms - 4 Adults - 4 Children

Resort, Suite, Fitness Center, Pool, Resturant, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

$97.00 per night

Tripadvisor 4.0 out of 5 340+ Customer Reviews

Opps! Yep never knew that! So I guess refering to the Master list that would make it Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas (previously 3.5*) Right??

I have been looking at your master list of Orlando hotels. Is that list fairly current even though it is dated 2003? I would LOVE to see a seperate list made for Hotels close to Disney! Like a Disney special list! That would be VERY helpful for all the families going just for Disney and not business or Universal Studios trip! Thanks so much for all your wonderful help!!

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]