Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4* 9/10-9/15

tawbrey
By tawbrey,
in

4 star Chicago Loop hotel - $119

Boutique, Fitness Center, Restaurants, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

I'll be traveling with my 10 year old son for our family's tradition of a mom and son "10 trip". My now 13 yr old and I went to London, but this one is so interested in the museums, aquarium, Navy Pier. I am thinking NMA or Chicago Loop is where I want to be. I like nice hotels so would like to stick with 4-4.5*.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Started at $79 for 4* Chicago Loop and went up to $85 adding in NMA, then in $5 increments with free rebids up to $105. No luck. I posted in the hotwire forum as well trying to find out about a 4* for $119. It is a mom/son trip for museums, cubs, etc and I would prefer a 4* for around $100/night. Any advice?

Thanks in advance for any help. This forum is a great idea!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... if you ultmately use PRICELINE we'll move this entire thread to that section of the board.

The HOTWIRE property above is a match for the Hotel Allegro so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]