Hotwire Hotel: 2 star condo midtown east

soleglo
By soleglo,
in

To ensure separate sleeping accomodations you need to search HOTWIRE for triple occupancy.

The 2* property has not yet been reported to the board, and i would advise against a 2* rated property in NYC. While some 2* properties may be fine, some may not, and with PRICELINE and HOTWIRE you cant' choose which type you will get. As well, the 'value' is usually at the higher star level hotels.

What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before fees and taxes)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you tried bidding for this stay yet?

I think you have a good shot at a 4* hotel for these dates for less than a $178/nite bid... and almost certain you'll have success at a 3.5* property at that level.

What is it that you're looking for from this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My only concern with bidding is I absolutely need 2 beds.

With PRICELINE, I am willing to even do a 3 star, with good reviews of course. Midtown, Chelsea, Soho, MSG are areas I would like to stay in, but I am open as long as they are very close to the subway. Again its the fear of receiving a room with only 1 bed that concerns me the most, but we really need a cheaper room than our current reservation.

Rates are not high for these dates, but it's the two bed requirement that is preventing you from finding a great deal for these dates, but i would still check for the next two days (or until whenever your reseration is no longer cancellable)

Let us know if anything new presents itself in the next two days.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]