Priceline Hotel: 2* Honolulu (Airport) Honolulu Airport Hotel

soboyle
By soboyle,
in

First trip to Hawaii, we will be in Honolulu twice during our trip to Hawaii, first time is on Jan 9th, we need a place to stay near the airport for a late arrival and early flight out to Kauai, so need some help bidding on a airport hotel. On the 21st we will be returning to Honolulu and want to stay for 3 nights and will want to stay at a place near the beach. I found the Ohana line of hotels, and they have a room for $79 off the beach a few blocks at the Ohana reef towers. Can I expect to do better than that via priceline?

Since your post is for two different dates and zones, which will result in two different hotels, let's use this thread for your airport stay and please start a new post for your 3 nite stay.

The highest rated hotel in the airport zone is 2*... select that and bid $49.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 49 dollar bid was successful, the Honolulu Airpoort hotel, which I think is a Ohana hotel. Looks ok by their website for one night, and they are quoting $89 as their best price, so I'm happy.

Your Offer Price: $49.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $49.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$13.32

Total Charges: $62.32

Thanks for the help!

Shaun

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]