CA San Jose Creekside Inn Palo Alto

grunlowen
By grunlowen,
in

CA Palo Alto Creekside Inn -

Bought as a 3 star (not 3.5) on Hotwire. Easy to match amenities to those listed in the guide. Also, a 4 on Tripadvisor is advertised.

Liked the hotel. Off the main track, but clean. Little pricey (paid 135 for the 169 weekday room) but no other deals in area that day. (I have gotten the Westin for 110 on Priceline b/f). Free parking. 5 minutes to Stanford. Nearby are Super 8, Comfort Inn, and Quality Inn. The last 2 are alright, basic hotels. The Super 8 looks crappy, seeing as it is right on El Camino (the main street). Creekside is a big step up. I liked it better than the Sheraton, although it is not as close to downtown (5 min away). The Westin is my favorite so far, but this place wasn't bad. Fish Market is 3 blocks down, and many other places to eat (Mex, Chinese, Boston Market, etc.).

btw - The Silver Slipper Hotel (near the Quality Inn) looks scary. :)

bbtw - The Quality Inn and Comfort Inn are basically the same hotel. (same staff, rooms are identical, etc.)

bbbtw - The Palo Alto Motor Lodge (also nearby) sucks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]