Hotwire Hotel: Please Help ID 4* Newport Beach - Huntington Beach Aug. 2 - 4

Curler61
By Curler61,
in

Please help ID the following 4* in Newport Beach/Huntington Beach Area for August 2 -4.

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet

It also mentions that it is 4.8 miles from John Wayne Airport. Hotels in this area would appear to be the Hyatt NB, Marriott, and Island Hotel. The Hyatt was showing a Shuttle icon the last few days when I checked, so I'm not sure what hotel this might be.

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you do a current HOTWIRE search does the 4* property offered still show a Pool icon... i'm not seeing a Pool when currently searching HOTWIRE for dates. If you still are seeing the icons above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Also, note that the mile distance reference is from the center of the zone that this property is located in, not the specific hotel offered, so i wouldn't suggesting using that info to help in identifying this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now when searching for 2adults/2children...

A property with these amenities has not yet been identified, but i suspect this is an instance where HOTWIRE isn't showing the complete set of amenities usually associated with this property.

If you change your search to 4adults/0chidlre a 'new' 4* appears in this zone with:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis and a TA rating of 3.5/5.0 with 200+ reviews

... this is a match for the Hyatt Newport Beach so that would be my best guess. Although i suspect this is the same property that is appear on the 2a/2c search, there are no guarantees that it is, so if you're interested in trying to target this property it would be better to purchase as 4adults/0children when all the info above is shown.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]