Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Copley Square-Theatre District) Sheraton

chuckmc
By chuckmc,
in

Taking the lead from others who were able to book the Sheraton around this time, I started at $75. I got denied but offered a one time re-bid if I went up $22. I did and landed the deal.

Similar rate on HOTWIRE (probably Hilton or Sheraton) which was $110, so I am ok and better then my buddies who are paying $199 at the Westin.

Thanks for the site.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

The dates of your stay were truncated in the topic title, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase so that we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

We're glad the information on the board was helpful with your purchase, it would be appreciated if you used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry on the dates.

$97 for July 16 - July 19 (3 Nights)

It was PRICELINE, so I don't know what you mean by amenities shown. The hotwire deal 3.5* I was comparing to at $110, which I assume was either Hilton or Sheraton (only assuming based on the data here), was listed exactly as you have for both, Fitness Ctr, No Smoke, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Hi Speed. But I did not buy this deal, so I can't be sure it would have been either.

Hope that all helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]