Hotwire Hotel: Virginia Beach 3* 8-9 thru 8-12

bypp
By bypp,
in

Hello all,

I'm interested in booking a stay at Virginia Beach, preferably oceanfront sometime in August for two or three nights (preferably 3 nights anytime really between Aug 9 and Aug 27). I would like to find something 3* or above, but to find an oceanfront hotel that is 3* and up isnt too easy. Only one I found was available, for $134 per night (8-9 thru 8-12), and I am thinking it is the Holiday Inn. However, I really do not know and am a pure rookie at trying to match this hotel up by amentities and area. Any information would be helpful. Thank you!

This would be a match for the HI.

This would be a good deal for the HI, but if you are not picky about which 3* in the Oceanfront area you stay at, The Wyndham Oceanfront is $143.10 on Orbitz, and the coupon code deal0hotel takes another 10% off that. Additionally, the Best Western Oceanfront is $119 for a non-oceanfront room and $149 for an Oceanview. Again, deal0hotel takes 10% off per night.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or Orbitz.com links to start your purchase.

Well, the only problem would be that I am 20, not 21. Ive used hotwire a few times before and just lucked out with not running into a place that was minimum age 21 to check in. However, I think that the Holiday Inn is 21 to check-in. Although, Hotwire doesnt list Golf or Children's Activities for what I'm looking at, and it has in the past from what I read. So do you still think it could be the Holiday Inn?

Im not sure what the minimum age for the Wyndham is? Do you know of any other deals of 3* (or better) Hotels in VA Beach, oceanfront or somewhat close?

Thank you

At the bottom of the guest rooms page on the Wyndham website for this hotel, it does say 18 (as does Hotels.com). Orbitz still has $143 - 10% using the deal0hotel code.

A hotel away from the beach would be less costly, but there's no way to ensure 100% which hotel is showing, even on HOTWIRE. If you need a hotel with under 21 check-in, your best bet would be to book conventionally.

Please use the site's Orbitz.com link if you do decide to persue the Wyndham deal.

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]