Priceline Hotel: Need Help for Manhattan Beach, CA hotel

nightmusic
By nightmusic,
in

Hello,

I need a hotel in Manhattan Beach, CA from 11/14 - 11/22 and usually bid on PL on a 2.5* and get residence inn, but the hotel is not showing available the entire time thru the package deals and for some reason, I am bidding higher than usual for a part of the time above and am still not getting the purchase even though the pkg deal is showing availability at the res inn...(usually get it for 47.00/night).

Can anyone please help me figure out how to get this hotel on PL or HW or any suite hotel w/full kitchen in LAX/Manhattan Beach area? --I've read on posts here that HW shows which hotels are suites, how can I tell which hotels are suites in the LAX airport area/Manhattan Beach area? Can't figure this one out.

Any help would be so appreciated as I'm running out of time.

Thanks!

Nightmusic :)

Hello,

I need a hotel in Manhattan Beach, CA from 11/14 - 11/22 and usually bid on PL on a 2.5* and get residence inn, but the hotel is not showing available the entire time thru the package deals and for some reason, I am bidding higher than usual for a part of the time above and am still not getting the purchase even though the pkg deal is showing availability at the res inn...(usually get it for 47.00/night).

Can anyone please help me figure out how to get this hotel on PL or HW or any suite hotel w/full kitchen in LAX/Manhattan Beach area? --I've read on posts here that HW shows which hotels are suites, how can I tell which hotels are suites in the LAX airport area/Manhattan Beach area? Can't figure this one out.

Any help would be so appreciated as I'm running out of time.

Thanks!

Nightmusic

Hello, and thanks for any assisatance if anyone has any recommendations.

I am looking for a beach suite hotel in the Manhattan Beach area of Los Angeles. I have successfully bid and won on PL for Residence Inn/Manhattan Beach and have only been able to get a few days on this trip successfully w/PL bids of 50.00/night.

Even tho PL is showing availability for the dates I need which are 11/15-11/19, I have had no success... So am now considering any nice Suite hotel in the MB area, I need a full kitchen and would love to have free parking as I have a rental car.

Any help would be great.

Just for the record, bid on a 2.5 star hotel/MB/Redondo area and you will get Res Inn, normally exclusively (until now:)

Best and blessings!

DS

Please do not create multiple posts for the same dates (as they will only be merged with your current thread).

Either your dates have changed for this stay or, as i suspect from a quote above, you have had success for individual nites of this stay. If that is the case, why not share your wins with the rest of the board? We will then edit this title accordingly to reflect the hotel won and winning data, and then you could start a new thread for the remainder of your dates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about the multiple posts...

Per your request and to share with the board, I did place a successful bid on PL. Since I always try to stay at residence inn (manhattan beach, ca) I have learned from lots of experience, to bid on PL on area= 'manhattan beach/redondo beach - 2.5 star hotel around 50.00 (or less, not more) and I did get it when I broke it up one night (11/14-11/15). Thus far no luck on the other dates I need... In fact they are showing availablility 11/14-11/19 (and by the way I did also win other bids breaking up one day at a time from 11/19 - 11/22 - PL bids same above info at 50.00 per night...

I have been checking PL through packages to see if the Res Inn is available, and it is one day not the next... Will let everyone know if I get the other days... so far no luck. Strange, I've never had a bid rejected with the above formula for this hotel.

So - if u want Residence Inn/Manhattan Beach, CA - bid on PL area: Manhattan Beach/Redondo Beach - a 2.5 star (not 2 or 3) hotel - 50.00 or under...

AND for another free bid, simply add Bel Air/Brentwood (there are NO 2.5 star hotels) and walla...

Best and blessings

DS

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]