Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Braintree-Randolph) Hampton Inn Braintree

smalin
By smalin,
in

Can you please id the following on hotwire search for 7/26 - 8/6 for 1 adult.

3* Needham - Dedham $74 - fitness, pool, restaurant, business -> is this Hilton Dedham place ??

3 * Rockland - Brockton $52 - with fitness, pool, restaurant, business, laundry, internet -> is this Holiday Inn Brockton ?

2* Rockland - Brockton $43 - with breakfast, pool, internet - what is this ??

I am looking to stay closer to my client business located in Canton, and preferably use public transports or hotel shuttles. Any advice ?? Thanks a lot in advance,

The 3* Needham property has not yet been identified, but it does not match previous reports for the Hilton (although this property hasn't been reproted thru HOTWIRE in nearly 3 years so it's quite possible the amenities have changed). HOWEVER, if you change your search to 2adults/2children what appears to be the same hotel (based upon star rating, price, and amenities) is shown but along with a Tripadvisor rating of 3.0/5.0 with 20+ reviews... this is a match for the Sheraton Needham and that would be my best guess for this one. No guarnatees that this is the same hotel apeparing for 2adults/0children (i suspect it is, but can't be certain) so if you're interested in trying to target this property it would be 'safer' to do so by purchasing as 2adults/2chidlren along with the TA info being shown.

The 3* Rockland property is a match for the Holiday Inn Brockton so that would be our best guess for that one.

No guess on the 2* property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the feedback. I checked the reviews on these hotels, and actually found a better deal through Hotwire for 3* below for a revised travel schedule as below and just booked it.

3* Braintree - Hampton Inn for $80 for 8/2 - 8/6

This works perfect as it's closer to my biz location + has a complimentary shuttle to Braintree T stop + complim.breakfast, and ofcourse great reviews.

Thanks for all your help.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Have a nice stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases

• 1 month later...
Thanx for your follow-up :)

Trip Report : A great find ! excellent value for money if you can get the Hotwire deal. Key plus points :

> Clean & Super friendly staff

> Shuttle availabilty - you don't need a rental car

> Close to Train, Mall (Southshore plaza - great restaurants and shopping), Corporate offices (Reebok HQ)

> Airport - Loga PRICELINE EXPRESS Braintree ($12) shuttle will get you in 30 min to Briantree Logan stop, and call for hotel shuttle

> Courtesy Breakfast - didn't use much, but looked lot of good stuff incldg hot item daily !

> Indoor Pool - didn't use, but saw quite few folks in it and looked clean

Wish these were better

> Fitness center - small w/essential stuff

> View from room - next to some shutdown plant : nothing great, but didn't matter to me much !

All in all love this place and would definitely stay again ! and would recommend for both business and family visiting Boston.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]