Canada Nanaimo BC, Coast Bastion Inn

flyingyoung
By flyingyoung,
in

Hi all, I couldn't find any topics covering the Coast Bastion Inn at Nanaimo BC, so I thought I should share my experiences with you.

We stayed at this hotel in June, 2008 when we were planning our trip to the beautiful Victoria of BC. We chose to stay at Nanaimo because hotels in Victoria were a bit unaffordable, and since we had a car, we drove to Victoria and visited some natural parks and lakes along the way.

Coast Bastion Inn was a nice hotel, not fancy, but nice. We had a bathtub, complimentary internet access and a $20 per person complimentary breakfast coupon at the restaurant at the hotel (I'm not sure if that's offered anymore, you should ask). I must say we loved the breakfast offered at that restaurant. Everyday there was a new menu, the food was very well-prepared and the service was spectacular. We ended up giving a $7 tip although the breakfast was free!

Additional information as requested by thereuare- no, this was not a Priceline bid, unfortunately. We had a hard time finding good deals on hotels in Vancouver Island on these travel websites. Perhaps there weren't much of a sponsorship going on at that time, since it wasn't not a popular area, I'm not sure. Hope things are better now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]