Marriott Hickory Ridge Conference Hotel

Your Offer Price: $35.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $70.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$15.06

Total Charges: $85.06

I did a last minute offer for a 3* Lisle/Naperville hotel for my sister.

My first offer of $28 was countered with Priceline wanting another $7..... and not having a lot of time, I just gave in and was happy with the bargain I got.

The Marriott's rooms are cramped and small. Knowing this, my sister asked the manager if she could have a larger room and she was awarded a suite without charge. :)

Nice to see you around the board again... and still winning hotels in this zone!

Thanks for the report. It sounds like it worked out well for your sister... and that this hotel has the right idea about how to treat all guests. I'm sure they will be on your list if you ever have to hold a function, meeting, dinner, etc... and what did it cost the hotel... almost nothing! (as the room would have otherwise been empty).

More should learn by this example!

Thanks again for the win!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare,

Not only did my sister get a suite, but also a couple of complimentary cocktail coupons. She is very personable. :)

My sister was hoping for the Hyatt. This may not be true, but it has been my experience lately that, if the Lisle Hyatt is available for Priceline, a $28 to $30 bid takes it, otherwise the offer goes to Marriott, which requires a higher bid. My hunch before bidding was, if they took the $28 she'd get the Hyatt otherwise she'd have to pay more and get the Marriott. And that's just what happened. Of course I know that with Priceline, anything can change. She would much rather have had the Hyatt...... but because of the upgrade to suite, she was happy with the Marriott. And for $35, you can't beat the price!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]