Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Doubletree

roaming_jane
By roaming_jane,
in

Oh Baby!!!! I get such a thrill from these great deals, I fear that I may start booking things when I'm not even going anywhere just for that rush of "accepted"! Has anyone ever had to have a betterbidding intervention?

I used the PRICELINE link from this site and I chose Seattle Airport 3* and tried $30. I saw others were getting $45, but thought I'd try to low ball. Was rejected. Added North Everett and went with $40 and was accepted!

We're catching a very early flight on Friday morning and it made more sense to stay at the hotel near the airport the night before with a friend dropping us off than paying $70 for a car service at 4am!!!!!

Better Bidding 4EVA!

If you possibly can manage it, save those Doubletree chocolate chip cookies for breakfast! You won't sleep a wink if you eat them the night before, and they make a great breakfast anyway.

Romelle

And yes, I also get a serious rush when bidding. And love the surprise of finding out which hotel.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

PRICELINE is certainly the Vegas of travel, and it is always fun to roll the dice. In this case, the Doubletree Cookies (which are so good I've bought tins of them on a couple of occasions) are a nice bonus. Definitely a big savings over car service, as well.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]