Hotwire Hotel: London 4-star hotel in Notting Hill - Bayswater

talehad
By talehad,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not sure i complete understand your question(s) but i'll give it a try...

I get 142$ per night for 3 persons, when I changed it to 4 persons I get same results, how come?
Do you expect the offering to change or for the price to go up? To answer both, some hotels don't charge extra for triple vs. quad occupancy so the price can remain the same. In regards to the other possible question you're asking, HOTWIRE shows the least epxensive hotel at each star level in each zone, so the same hotel is the least expensive avaialble property whether searching for triple or quad occupancy, so that hotel is showing on each search.
2nd question: What I would like to understand, it is round 4 weeks - (this is not a last minute), so where is the catch?
Are you asking why the hotel would offer a discounted rate 4 weeks in advance? If so, based upon historical data, hotels have a very good idea of what their final occupancy numbers will look like weeks, even months, before the dates. If a hotel is currently 'behind' where they'd like to be in terms of bookings relative to the amount of time left before the dates, they may make rooms avaialble thru the opaque suppliers in order to lock-in those bookings and increase occupancy. As well, they may "know" that based upon current booking they'll have plenty of unsold inventory for the dates in question, so again, offer rooms to PRICELINE and HOTWIRE in hopes of filling that inventory that would otherwise go unmonetized.

If the above doesn't answer your original question please clarify and we'll try to answer.

What are the dates of your stay and the amenities that HOTWIRE is associating with the property being offered?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We have found a 3,5* hotel in London (Ealin-Hammersmith-Brentford) on Hotwire.com, $116.00 per night for 3 persons, July 29th, 6 nights

The amenities listed are:

Fitness Center

Restaurant

High-speed Internet Access

4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor

Any idea which hotel it is?

Thanks

Hello,

We have found a 3,5* hotel in London The City - Financial District on Hotwire.com, $149.00 per night for 3 persons, July 29th, 6 nights

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

3.5 out of 5 Based on 200+ customer reviews (Last reviewed June 2009)

Thanks

This 3.5* property has not yet been identified and the amenities are very common for a 3.5* rated hotel in this area that i dont' we'll be able to gain much insight.

Was there something about the Holiday Inn Brentford Lock you didn't like? While I don't know if the location worked for your plans, it was cheaper than the property above, higher star class, and the reviews are great.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have found a 5* hotel in London (Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Lock ) on HOTWIRE.com, $204.00 per night for 2 persons, July 29th, 6 nights

Fitness Center

Pools(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundery Facilities

Spa Services

4 out of 5 on tripadvisor Based on 260+ customer reviews

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]