Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying a 2* in French Quarter

mamadedos
By mamadedos,
in

Hello,

I just found this board and love it. I'm trying to purchase through Hotwire for the first time.

Over night, the 4* $99 FQ went away, and this popped up.

2* French Quarter. Boutique Hotel and Pool. Dates of Stay: 7/22 to 7/25. $53.

I can't find a reference to a 2* on your board. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be sure to use the HOTWIRE link if I buy it.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply! I've considered all the options for this trip: Tried B&Bs, private hotels outside FQ, etc. Now I just want something close that I can afford. I'm not real picky, but want it to be decent. The time I've spent looking for a room is really adding up.

I tried Priceline and had no luck. It surprised me, because I've seen so many $60 wins in that area. I may try again.

I think I'll pass on this 2*. I couldn't find a past win of a 2*, so I was curious.

Thanks again.

Do you need to be directly in the Quarter?

For $105/nite HOTWIRE has what appears to be the Le Pavillon which gets excellent reviews, which while in a quiet location, is only 4-5 blocks to the French Quarter. For $85 it appears the Sheraton is available and that would get you even a little bit closer, if you really needed be that close to the FQ.

Do either of the above work for your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]