Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Golf Nearby

Condo

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I belive that you don't have listed all amenities for the hotel. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

How many adults/children did you search for?

Yellowdog.

PS. Branson is not big but i have a hard time to get a clean match. So it's important that we're looking at the same hotel.

I see the condo above when searching for 2adults/2children (a different one appears when only searching for 2adults which may have been the confusion)

The condo above is a match for the Wyndham Branson at The Meadows (aka The Meadows Resort, 110 Willow Bend Dr) so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the price paid (per nite before taxes an fees) so that we can add this information to the topic title.

In the future you should check hotel direct rates, along with any discounts that you're entitled to, before committing to the HOTWIRE purchase... while the vast majority of the time HOTWIRE is the better deal, it's not always the case, just like AAA rate will not always beat HOTWIRE at this property; so next time you need to check both and go with whichever offers the better deal.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]