WA Seattle Silver Cloud Broadway

Webwoman
By Webwoman,
in

Moderator, can you add to my previous post on this hotel. New netbook and fingers are sort of big on this keyboard :).

As we were checking in, the lady at the front desk gave us a map of Seattle and circled all the stops for their free shuttle van and encouraged us to use it. It leaves every hour on the hour and half hour. We took it to Pikes Market. The driver was very nice and dressed professionally. No charge, but I'm sure he appreciates tips :). The pool is very pretty (you can see it on their website). We could have had it all to ourselves if we swam!

They have a nice continental breakfast at no charge and again, the check in lady told us about it. It was the typical fare - but the waffle station was nice. You could add strawberry or apple topping to them! My husband ate two! They had plenty of pastries, bagles, cereals, yogurt, boiled egges, etc. The juices (apple and orange) were much better than in other hotels I've stayed at. They have Tully's coffee which I liked alot. I'm a Louisiana girl so it's usually hard to find good coffee when you are used to Community Coffee.

Other things I appreciated were the free wifi (which the lady at the front desk alerted me to) and the Aveda toiletries. They also keep fresh apples in a basket at the front desk, which again, my husband enjoyed as a late night snack.

The only thing I didn't know about that I wish I would have was they have happy hour in the evening (cant remember the time for sure but I think it was 4 - 7) with half price appitizers and drinks for $3.50. I saw it on the menu in while enjoying breakfast then laughed when we got in the elevator and saw it announced there. My husband said he couldn't believe I didn't see it because I read everything! :o.

So to summarize, we were very, very pleased. Beautiful room, good food, and best of all, the staff was just so nice! I would definately stay here again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]