Hotwire Hotel: 4* Waikiki (Near Beach South-Diamond Head) Lotus at Diamond Head

MonteP
By MonteP,
in

Please help identify the following 3* hotel in Central Waikiki for Saturday July 4 - Thursday July 9, 2-Adults, 1-Room. Listed at $69 per night. Total cost after taxes $389.66 The following ammenities are listed:

Botique Hotel

Near Beach

Complimentary Breakfest

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-Speed Internet Access

Thank You.

Thank-you for your help. I have not booked anything yet. I'm in Hawaii for 2-weeks (1 in Oahu, 1 in Kauai) and I can't afford to stay in 4-star hotels the entire time (even at HOTWIRE prices). Thanks to other postings I've determined my other options in Oahu and am currently working with you on Kauai. I will use your link when I book through hotwire and provide another update then. Thanks again.

Question - When I book my hotels, should I show each booking as a seperate topic.?

Sorry that I'm not making myself very clear. Yes, I can afford this 3* hotel. Depending on what I find and can afford on Kauai, I may book this Oahu listing or other more expensive hotels in Oahu that I've determined from other users postings - Hilton (3.5*) or Mariott (4*). Again, when I book these multiple hotels, do I make each a seperate topic? Thanks Again.

Sorry, forgot about your other question...

Yes, you use a separate topic for each stay as this allows us to include all the pertinent info of the eventual win in the topic title, as well as enables each thread to appear as a link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did not purchase this hotel, but wished I would have. It was not available by the time I got the Wifey to sign off. Booked 4* Waikiki Near Beach South - Diamond Head and got the Lotus at Diamond Head for July 5-9 (See seperate topic). Will play the 4th by the seat of my pants. Thanks for your help. Cool site and I look forward to using it more. Did book through your link.

Booked Lotus at Diamond Head for July 5-9, 2 Adults, 1 Room. List price of $92 per Night. Listing the following ammenities:

Near Beach

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear your previous choice was no longer available, hopefully this will work just as well for your plans... and you're in Hawaii, you'll have a great time no matter where you are! :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]