Priceline Hotel: 4* Halifax Marriott Harbourfront

sjweyman
By sjweyman,
in

Bidding went as follows,

4 *: $50,$55,$60, $65 (using free rebids ... got no offers to pay more)

3.5*: $60, $65, $70 (got offered rebid for $22 more, declined), $77 (won on my final free rebid using 3.5*)

Normally I would have gone up much slower once I knew I was getting close and tried again tomorrow with 8 more bids. However, this is for a family vacation and involves 3 rooms so I wanted to make sure we had something today if possible. I've gotten this hotel for $45 on PRICELINE before so $77 is quite the increase ... oh well.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

While I'm sorry to hear that this visit turned out to be more expensive, it is still a very good rate, considering the holiday weekend (and rates do vary by date.)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Interesting, I believe this may be the best hotel in Halifax based on scant information on

the postings. You said you won this hotel on Priceline for $45 before but I don't see a post

on BB with anything near that amount. I will be spending 3 or 4 nights in Halifax in September

and will need 2 rooms. I was bidding in the 65, 66, 67 dollar range as that is what has won

recently. I still have 2 months to bid so I was wondering how recent was your $45 win?

Regards, Keoni :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]