Priceline Hotel: milwaukee hotel

cokegirl
By cokegirl,
in

Ok I saw that on hotwire and would go that high for the 3 rooms for 2 nights but thought if i could save a little that would be great. I am not sure what the 3 rebid zones are, if you could explain. Did not try the 3 star zone as I was afraid i might get something by the airport which i did not want. Please advise what you think would be best. thanks for all the help!

Re-bidding is explained in this Priceline Re-Bidding Explained thread.

Please read it and ask questions and/or confirm the THREE re-bid zones you have when bidding 3.5* in this area. If you're confused by the above link just post back and we'll break it down further for you one step at a time.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Re-bidding is explained in this Priceline Re-Bidding Explained thread.

Please read it and ask questions and/or confirm the THREE re-bid zones you have when bidding 3.5* in this area. If you're confused by the above link just post back and we'll break it down further for you one step at a time.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Had one of the children get sick and was unable to go away this weekend. thanks for the help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]