Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID - 3* New London-Groton

Ragtime109
By Ragtime109,
in

Hello! I need help IDing a 3* hotel for July 3 in New London-Groton. Listed accessories are Fitness Center, Swimming pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, and internet. I did not see these as part of any hotel on the main list. Thanks for any help!!!

This might be the Holiday Inn - New London/Mystic. I just got this hotel a week ago - reviews are very mixed, but i'm only there for 1 Friday night.

Almost positive this is the Holiday Inn - New London. I've been trying to get the Radisson-New London for 8/7-8/9, and knowing the amenities that somebody else listed it having, the Radisson isn't showing up. The 3* property that is showing up for these dates, for a very good $59 rate, is this one you're trying to identify with the fitness center, restaurant, pool, etc. Relatives of mine have stayed in this Holiday Inn and I'm not sure what the reasons are, said it was a dump and asked to leave. I would definitely check out the reviews on TripAdvisor or elsewhere. Just my $.02.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]